Beer cocktail recipe – Beer can be included into a variety of cocktails in addition to being consumed straight up. Sure, when it comes to mixed beverages, such sangria or spritzer, you might initially think of wine cocktails. But there are numerous traditional beer-mixed cocktails that are as delicious and energizing, if not more!
This recipe was written by Franck Roche, barman at a new-defunct bar called Lorbeer in Montreal.
Beer cocktail recipe : try it and leave your comments!
- Beer glass
- Bar Spoon
- 30 ml brandy
- 22 ml simple syrup
- 355 ml L'Autre Sorte West Shefford Beer
- 2 ml Angostura bitters
- Fill a pint glass halfway with ice
- Add brandy, syrup and beer
- Stir gently with a bar spoon
- Place a few drops of Angostura bitters on top of the beer foam
READ MORE: Gimlet cocktail recipe. Click here!
This recipe live up to its name! I like its bittersweet taste.