Gimlet cocktail recipe ml – Gin becomes considerably more palatable to drink when a lime is added to it. The gimlet would be “everyone’s girl”. It’s traditional, basic, and pleasing.
This recipe was written by Vito Ciocca of the now-defunct restaurant Bremner, in Montreal.
READ MORE: HOT APPLE CIDER RECIPE
Gimlet cocktail recipe ml : try it and leave your comments!
- martini glass
- 60 ml gin or vodka
- 30 ml lime juice
- 15 ml simple syrup
- 1 nice mint leaf
- 2 frozen cranberries
- Fill martini glass with ice and cold water
- Put all ingredients in a shaker full of ice
- Shake the mixture vigorously
- Discard water and ice from martini glass
- Strain the mixture through a fine sieve and directly into the glass
- Garnish with mint and cranberries
READ MORE: Recipe for St. Germain Bourbon Cocktail. Click here!
The taste for this Gimlet is very tempting, even a non-drinker will drink this.