Paper Plane Recipe – This may be the best cocktail ever invented. Maybe it is?
READ MORE: GIMLET RECIPE
Paper Plane Recipe
Paper plane recipe : try it and leave your comments!
- cocktail coupe
- Fine mesh strainer
- 30 ml bourbon – I prefer Makers Mark
- 30 ml Campari
- 30 ml red vermouth
- 30 ml lemon juice – freshly squeezed
Mise en place
- Place all ingredients and equipment on your work surface.
- Fill the cocktail cup with ice and cold water.
- From the center of the lemon, using a very sharp knife or mandolin, cut out the thinnest slice. Set aside.
- Squeeze the juice from the remaining lemon.
- Measure out exactly 30 ml of lemon juice. If you run out, use a second lemon!
- Place all ingredients in a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously for about 10 seconds.
- Discard the water and ice from the cup.
- Pour through the fine strainer into the cocktail cup.
- Place the thinnest slice of lemon on the cocktail. It should float.
READ MORE: My recipe for Hot Apple Cider. Click here!
This recipe is perfect for a non heavy drinker like me. I like it.